The Fairway Program keeps your Fescue lawn healthy throughout the year with 7 thorough, effective applications. With this package, our experienced, highly trained lawn care experts will cater your customized treatment plan to your cool-season grass. With 20+ years in the business, you can trust that our professionals will ensure your lawn is weed-free and as healthy as can be!
Our Fairway Lawn Care Program is year-round and includes:
- 2 treatments in the spring—liquid applications for pre-emergent crabgrass, post-emergent weed control, and lawn fertilizer.
- 2 treatments in the summer—one for granular fertilizer and weed control, and another for pelletized lime and weed control.
- 2 treatments in the fall—granular fertilizer to recover from summer stress and encourage healthy growth.
- 1 treatment in the winter—liquid application of post-emergent weed control and fertilizer.
Goose Control & Other Add-On Services
While our Fairway Lawn Care Program includes weed control, fertilizer, and promoting a healthy growth, there are times when your lawn may need more help. Our lawn care experts may recommend services at an additional charge if they believe your lawn needs it.
Our add-on services include:
- Goose control
- Slit seeding
- Soil amendments
- And more!
Guaranteed Year-Round Results!
Your satisfaction is our top priority—this means we will do everything we can to make sure you love the results of your lawn! We guarantee that a lawn care expert will be at your house within 48 hours of your initial call for your first treatment. We will also re-treat your lawn at no additional cost! When you choose our team to give you the landscape of your dreams, you can expect:
- Superior products
- Unparalleled customer service
- Highly trained, certified technicians
- The best-looking lawn in your neighborhood
- And more!
Commitment to Our Community
As proud members of the VA Department of Conservation and Recreation’s “Green and Clean” Initiative, we require a soil test to be completed when beginning service. This allows us to play a role in protecting the environment and community that we love!