Here at ALM, we don’t believe in a “one size fits all” approach to lawn care. Each lawn is unique, especially in Hampton Roads! Our team of experts is dedicated to caring for your Fescue lawn as if it were our own. Don’t wait any longer to achieve a beautiful, lush lawn that you’ll be proud to show off!
Thorough Lawn Care
The PGA Program includes 9 thorough applications of pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control, fertilizer, and sedge control that keeps your Fescue lawn thriving during the cooler months and helps it beat the weeds during the summer. This package includes the applications from the Fairway Program as well as 2 summer sedge control treatments. Timing of sedge applications can vary by year but are typically done in June and August.
- Early Spring - Liquid application of crabgrass pre-emergent, post-emergent weed control, and fertilizer.
- Late Spring - Liquid application of crabgrass pre-emergent, post-emergent weed control, and fertilizer.
- Summer 1 - Granular fertilizer to help prepare your lawn for summer and post-emergent weed control.
- Summer 2 - Pelletized dolomitic lime to help with soil acidity and post-emergent weed control.
- Fall - Granular fertilizer to help your lawn recover from summer stress.
- Late Fall - Granular fertilizer to help thicken newly seeded turf and post-emergent weed control.
- Winter - Liquid application of post-emergent weed control and fertilizer.
Our team is dedicated to continued education and growing our knowledge of the industry. Our technicians are highly trained to treat your lawn with the care it deserves. As proud members of the VA Department of Conservation and Recreation’s “Green and Clean” Initiative, we require a soil test to be completed when beginning service. This allows us to play a role in protecting the environment and community that we love!