No two lawns are the same, especially here in Virginia! We live in the Transition Zone, which means both cool and warm season grass types can grow and flourish in our climate. We’ve created customized lawn care programs to best suit your lawn and landscape, including our Warm Season Program!
Custom Treatments for Warm Season Grass
Our Warm Season Program is perfect for keeping Bermuda, St. Augustine, and Zoysia looking beautiful and lush during the spring and summer. Through 6 efficient and effective applications of fertilizer, pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control, our expert lawn care team can get your lawn looking healthy and beautiful, from root to tip. The 6 rounds of treatment that comprise this package include:
- Round 1 - Liquid application of crabgrass pre-emergent and post-emergent broadleaf weed control.
- Round 2 - Liquid application of crabgrass pre-emergent and post-emergent broadleaf weed control, and fertilizer.
- Round 3 & 4 - Granular fertilizer and post-emergent broadleaf weed control.
- Round 5 - Liquid fertilizer with pre-emergent weed control for annual winter grasses and post-emergent broadleaf weed control.
- Round 6 - Pelletized dolomitic lime and post-emergent broadleaf weed control.
- Two summer applications of sedge control can also be added to this package to ensure that your lawn is weed-free all summer long.
Your satisfaction is our top priority! We stand behind our services and guarantee that you will be satisfied with our services!
Commitment to Our Community
We are participants in the VA Department of Conservation and Recreation’s “Green and Clean” Initiative in an effort to have a positive impact on our environment and community. As part of this initiative, we require a soil test to be completed for each lawn when beginning service.